Our Covid Safety Policy in Full
- It is our our policy to require from all audience members proof of full vaccination, meaning it has been at least two weeks since the ticket holder’s final vaccine shot.
- Before being admitted into the theatre, all audience members must provide proof of full vaccination, meaning it has been at least two weeks since the ticket holder’s final vaccine shot. (We can exchange your tickets to a later date or give a full refund to anyone who has already bought tickets or a subscription and who will not be vaccinated by the time of their event.)
- Acceptable forms of proof include:
- Vaccination card or a photo of vaccination card
- Healthvana (Mobile Wallet)
- Email of vaccine proof
- If you can’t access your proof of vaccination when you arrive, you can speak with our office staff for an immediate date exchange free of charge.
- At this time Orange County does not mandate masks to be worn indoors however, masks will continue to be strongly recommended for all our patrons.
Keeping Our People Safe
- We have instituted a policy of requiring full vaccination for all staff, artists, and volunteers who work onsite at Bold Theatre.
- A mandatory full-team review of our health and safety protocols will be held on the first day of in-person work for each of our shows.
- Cleaning staff will disinfect high-touch areas on a rigorous schedule, and we will limit the number of surfaces any patron needs to contact (such as door handles).
If you have more questions or concerns feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon! We understand that some of you may not feel comfortable returning just yet, but we hope to stay in touch and continue to monitor our events.
In the meantime, stay safe and be well.